I’ve been to Downtown Disney, or “Disney Springs” as it’s called now, many times throughout my childhood. It’s changed drastically since I was little, from simple shop additions to a complete revamp of the area. The biggest change this time around comes from my end: I have a job. Which means I can actually shop! Can you tell I’m excited? Because I am. Here’s my top 7 shops I want to take a peek at, hopefully tonight.
1. Anthropologie – I’ve only been able to step foot into an Anthropologie once, and I was dead skint broke at the time, it was horrid. I wanted so many things! I really want to go in to see everything they have, although it’s going to suck being limited by airline weight on the trip back. I want a candle! I’ll just have to take a sniff around and order the one I like online.
2. Free People – For all the reasons in Anthropologie, basically. You don’t understand the amount of longing I had for this one pair of boots on the FP website, but I was broke at the time and now they’re completely sold out. I’ll have a look round and try things on for later purchase, hopefully some nice boots. 🙂
3. Kiehl’s Since 1851 – I’ve never been in a Kiehl’s store. That’s illegal. Honestly, I my wishlist has about five Kiehl’s products so I might pop in for a cheeky purchase or two. I can’t wait for this!
4. Zara – I’m not in too much of a hurry to get in here, I’ve been in Zara before. But the we’ll be getting a Zara in my home town soon! I mostly want to go in and show my mom the clothes that they sell and how pretty everything is, so that she’s a bit more understanding when I go crazy at the store opening.
5. Basin – They have cute Mickey themed soaps! I don’t know how likely it is that I’ll be buying any, but I definitely want to go in and look around (smell around?)
6. Sugarboo & Co. – I’m really looking forward to this one. The site says that they specialize in the “whimsical” and they have so many cute looking uplifting prints! I’m always on the lookout for cute things for my room, so this is a must-go-to store.
7. Disney’s Days of Christmas – Because I’m a Christmas person who doesn’t wait until December to find the perfect yearly Christmas ornament. I’ve never bought one here before but I’ve always wanted to!
I’ll definitely be going to the usual World of Disney store and such, but there’s so many new things to look at, I wonder if we’ll even have the time. Our flight might be a bit delayed, so if we don’t go tonight, we’ll go at some point during the week. Stick around for my vacation posts this week! And you can also follow my instagram and snapchat for more photos and footage!
If the air balloon is up and running, you can bet your ass I’ll be hitching a ride on that!
Well, we’re about ready to pack up all our bags and head to the airport. Hope you all are having a lovely Monday! If you’ve been to Disney Springs, please let me know your favorite shops so I can have a peek in this week! 🙂